Bobcat machines are versatile and helpful in a whole plethora of projects from minor to major and so on. But this is also a fact that the bobcat hire Brisbane machine hired by you will require a good amount of look after, care and maintenance to maintain this versatility and capability to serve in different projects. Some top steps related to the maintenance are discussed here and they are all present in the user manual of every bobcat you get on rent or purchase.
- Every 8-10 hours, you should check the quantity as well as the quality of the engine oil.
- Of course, the quality would be unaffected, but quantity would be and in that case, topping-up would be required, but over-filling is strictly prohibited.
- Very similar to engine oil, the hydraulic oil should also be checked and necessary steps should be taken in terms of quality or quantity scarcity.
ENGINE AIR FILTER
- One thing that should never be missed according to plant hire QLD deals is the engine air filter because the bobcat hire Brisbane often work in dust-laden conditions.
- In such situations, the air filters suffer the most and hence, should be checked on a regular basis and replaced when necessary or an optimally performing bobcat hire Brisbane.
ENGINE COOLING SYSTEM
- Coolant top-up would be required if panel suggests that the engine has started over-heating.
- The temperature can also be brought down by cleaning debris from the oil cooler, radiator, fuel cooler, air conditioning condenser and rear grill.
- Trapped water should be removed every 8-10 hours.
- Also inspect parts and attachments such as Lift Arms, Lift Links, Cylinders, Bob-Tach system, Pivot Pins, Wedges.
- All of them should be lubricated using multipurpose lithium-based grease every 8 to 10 hours.
- Parking Brake, Foot Pedals, Hand Controls and Steering Levers or Joysticks should be inspected for wear and tear.
- Also Inspect battery cables and connections clean and tighten as needed.